Monday, November 4, 2013

Today,

I fell upon another grenade in the great thresh-hold of life.  The minimum wage job these days is a heart-attack waiting to happen.  Why can't people see that standing on the side lines of life, and watching as everyone else plays the game is no way to win.  More importantly no way to make a living.  Some can say, they don't mind, or let it go, but can they honestly say they are happy grudgingly trotting along on the path of life?

I on the other hand can't stand it! It makes me want to scream! Sometimes I wonder what life for us animals would be like if their was no money involved.

On a similar note, quitting your crap job for just another crap job is no way to live.  Not for me any way.  So, I ask myself and anyone who reads this how do you survive?  How do you find the job that will get you to where you have to go, but more importantly where you want to go?

These days most jobs want you to show, or even more act as if you are planning to stay with the company for a good long time.  They want you to slave away and be ready on their beck and call.  If anyone is like me, they know this is humanly impossible to do when all you want is a respect and appreciation.  This seems only possible by first putting up with all the bull.  Well I ask you yet another question.  Do you put up with bull from your significant other?  If you answered no, then you know what I am talking about.

 If anyone has an opinion on this please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment